Skip to main content
Goals and Objectives
- To develop multi-facet skilled Management professionals.
- To develop entrepreneurs.
- To educate & train local people in topics of relevance.
- To participate in the community development process.
- To make available expertise to the local industries through training and consultancy services.
- To make available management education to the students of mofusil areas.
- To develop institute-industry interface.
- To provide opportunity to the students from this part also to get employment.
- To organize seminars/ conferences/ workshops to update students in the regional, national and international topics of the current relevance.
- To develop life long career skills and help the students to take advantage of career opportunities after they have completed the course.
- To encourage research in various areas of management.
- To develop quality teachers through training and research.